Thursday, June 2, 2011

Resisting the temptation...

I'll admit it. I'm having a hard time resisting the temptation to peek in on the eggs all the time.

It shouldn't be hard, there's a little window. But for some reaon, that's just not satisfying enough. Maybe it comes from the fact that one of my eggs is very pointy and it keeps rolling off the turning rack. Or maybe I just want to double check to make sure all 11 are still there. Can you imagine how I would be if I were a hen?

So, in an effort to thwart a terrible miss-hatching experience, I'll just look at this photo. I might look at it several times each day, but at least the real-deal will be warm and snug and occasionally turning right where they are supposed to be.

Ahhh.... there they are.



And, just in case you are wondering, yes I did get up in the middle of the night to check on them. But only that the incubator was still on. Really, I'm not crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, I'd love to hear from you!