We are considering not putting the kids in Spirit Academy next year due to financial constraints. I'm guessing that means that I'd be homeschooling completely on my own. I prayed today - Lord, can we do it? My answer: I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
So the answer is no - we can't do it, but God can. I've known from the beginning that this was going to be a growing process for me as much as for the kids.
On another note, I'm so proud of my big girl. We had many discussions about a child that has been consistently mean to her. We talked about praying for that child and even writing a kind note to let the child know that her feelings were hurt. Tonight, she told me that she thought it would be a good idea to invite the child to her birthday party so that she could let them know how much she loved them. That's her plan, not mine. Made me smile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to comment, I'd love to hear from you!