I was just telling someone that I started a blog, but really didn't have anything to say. Guess I was right. People who read my FB page keep telling me that I should write a book. I don't think that's even possible since I can't even fill up a blog.
I figure, I'll just write things down and someday, maybe my kids will be able to read it since I'm going to have to make some amazing excuse for never putting anything into their baby books.
We got a cat a while back, and he's an outdoor cat. He is the champion lizard killer and it always freaks me out a little bit when I have to go put things into the washer/dryer since they are in the garage. He likes to bring the spoils of war in and proudly display them on the floor mat right in front of the w/d. Well, tonight, he must have gotten a hold of something a little larger than usual because there was just a tail....but it was a big tail...and it was still moving a little bit. Yeah. Not too excited about that. I swept it outside and into the bushes, but strangely enough, it landed right back in the same spot on my floor mat.
So, I guess my words of wisdom to you are - If you ever find yourself at a garage sale, and it's located at my house, don't buy the floor mat - no matter how amazing the price.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to comment, I'd love to hear from you!