Well, I had a great weekend with the Orange County Tres Dias community. I served on the music team, which was a first for me. I just love singing and I was thankful for the opportunity to grow in this area.
The Boy gave us quite a scare when he was having trouble with his ankles. Thankfully he is fine now. Long story, but it's over.
I'm still trying to work on cleaning out our house. Got quite a bit done today and still have quite a bit more to go.
These last few days have been so beautiful and warm. I'm enjoying them so much and am so tired by the end of the day. The older I get, the longer it takes me to recover from working these weekends. It's worth it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to comment, I'd love to hear from you!