Monday, December 9, 2013

Sent packing

Well, hopefully I will be able to say that at some point in the near future. 

What is going to be sent packing? Procrastination!

That is my goal. I don't know why I procrastinate. Fear of making the wrong decision? Laziness? Disliking change?  I'm sure at some point and on some level they are all true. 

I actually forget I even keep this blog. So, I'm really not procrastinating about this. Woohoo!

Today, I cleaned up around my sewing machine. It was getting pretty messy over there. I still need to complete some forms and I won't go to bed tonight until they are done. 

Baby steps.

Invisible accountability. I don't think anyone reads this blog, so I write whatever I want. It is more for me. 

Writing down goals and the accomplishments feels pretty good. 

Update: Forms are done!  Baby Steps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, I'd love to hear from you!