Tuesday, December 10, 2013

My Dad

My Dad died July 11, 2013.

I miss him so much. It is hard to not have someone in your life that has always been there. 

He wasn't just my dad he was my friend. 

I could call him any time of the night or day. He was always happy to talk with me. 

After we lost our baby, I thought my heart would never heal. When God sent us Grace Anne, it has been like a salve for my soul. I still feel sadness over Lydia, but that empty hole has been somewhat filled.  I don't know how this empty space   will ever be filled. Most likely it won't. 

Strange feeling I had today was like I didn't want much to change so my dad won't miss anything. Weird, I know. 

Still processing all of this. Not sure what else to say. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, I'd love to hear from you!