Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The To Do List

I find that at the end of the day, I feel like I was very busy, but got nothing done. As I was scrubbing lipstick off a dalmatian, I finally realized, it wasn't the things on the to do list that is the problem. It's all the things I did that weren't on the to do list.

Maybe I should write an I Did list, but it could be potentially embarrassing with entries like

*Fished toothbrush out of toilet & sanitized

or

*Investigated where that stinky smell was coming from.

Somehow, it's always a little more tidy to see

*Laundry
*Post Office
*Bake Cake

That's not my real life. I'm OK with that. I know that when the kids are up and grown, I'll reflect on these crazy moments as the good old days. I love living the good old days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, I'd love to hear from you!