What a load off! A really big load went off with the SA truck to bless others. We got rid of 1 of 2 play structures in the backyard, multiple bags of clothes, toys, books, shoes and I'm sure there was more.
I'm scheduling the next pick up for a week from today. Hopefully my man will be able to dismantle the other play structure so that we can open up the backyard for more planting areas.
I love my husband, have I said that recently? Well, probably not here, but I do tell him so every day.
Looking forward to the continued clean-out.
p.s. We are on day 10 of our second attempt to hatch eggs. Candled the other day and 12 of the 24 look good. Keeping our fingers crossed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to comment, I'd love to hear from you!