Monday, September 7, 2009

Well....here we go!

We are taking off this year with a blast! We've already had one week of school done and now we begin another part of our adventure with Spirit Academy this week. My eldest dd6 will be attending this university-model school 2 days each week and home with me and ds4 and dd1 the other 3 days. Exciting? Yes. Scary? Yes.



We are also following the curriculum for Year 0 for ds and Year 1 for dd on http://www.amblesideonline.org/ and it proves to be a year full of wonderful books, excitment and anticipation.



We are hard at work on habit training taking 1 habit at a time.



I feel so blessed and thankful to have my precious angles with me much of the time. Though I do need the occasional break, I wouldn't have it any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, I'd love to hear from you!